Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Just Checkin'

Just checkin' to make sure this links to everything.

One week from today, I will be in Phoenix and we will be finalizing the packing.  Then, Thursday morning at 6am - Dad, aka POPs, Carl, Jerry H and I head out for Jackpot, NV.  It will be a long day but I'm sure it will be filled with laughs and fun.

So far, the journey of planning for this ride has been so different from the 2011 Ride I'm not sure they can even be compared.  I'm excited to see what will unfold in the next few weeks.  Yes - and also a little nervous.

Well, I should sign off and finish a few other tasks before heading to bed.

Can't believe we are about ready to head out on another ride…another adventure.  Excited to be doing this with Dad, Mom and Shannon.

Good Night All.

Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment