Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday, April 13

Well, another day recovering from my first two days of riding.  I promised my Mother I would not ride until after our rest day this week.  It appears everyone else who is along also promised her they would not let me ride.

Today, I was the navigator for Jer....that is until I fell asleep and Jer pulled the map book from me.  So, I went to take a nap on the bed in the back of the RV and there I tossed and turned and never fell asleep.  So, I went back to the front seat and fell asleep again.  I don't understand it.  Must be something about the front seat.  I may retest this hypothesis tomorrow.

We stopped at Wal..... to get some supplies. 

Other than that, I didn't do much today.

Kyle and Shannon did really well.  They looked a little rough at lunch but finished with power.

Later - Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment